8:15-8:30 Welcome & Continuing Education Instructions
Morning Session ( 3 hours CE approved)
8:30-9:15 Alabama Commercial Real Estate Market Review
9:15-10:15 2015 Commercial Real Estate & Economic Outlook: Jed Smith
National Association of REALTORS Managing Director of Quantitative Research
10:15-10:45 Networking & EXPO Break
10:45-11:15 Morning Keynote: Anita Kramer, Senior Vice President, ULI Center for Capital Markets and Real Estate
Emerging Trends of Real Estate 2015
11:15-12:15 Networking & EXPO Break (Lunch Buffet Open)
12:15-1:00 Lunch Keynote: Jo Bonner, Vice Chancellor for Government Relations and
Economic Development, The University of Alabama System
Afternoon Session (attendance is optional / 3 hrs CE approved)
1:30-4:30 Challenging the Conventional: Instructor: David Skinner, David C. Skinner, LLC
Crowdfunding - Alabama's New Law & Its Application to the Real Estate Industry
Ed Reed, Deputy Director of Administration for the Alabama Securities Commission
- limits of the new non-accredited exemption, the intra-state requirements and the inter-state prohibition.
- technical knowledge from the Alabama Securities Commission and apply it in real world examples
- understand the actual operation of the Crowdfunding Act and be able to communicate it to others
RPR Commercial - Data That Validates A Real Estate Professional's Expertise
Emily Line, Director of Commercial Services for the Realtors Property Resource
- understand the extent of the currently available real estate data and its services, availability, limitation sand value
- introduce attendees on how to leverage technology that measures, predicts, and targets the right location for a client
- learn best practices for navigating this one-stop shop for comprehensive market data focused on demographics, psychographics and consumer spending.
***This agenda is subject to change. Please continue to check back here for more announcements.